Skip to content
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- More hilarity: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.