EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Finally, a vacation! This year, you're going to an idyllic village in the mountains. Instead of driving, you decide to take the train This time. After a three hour delay, you arrive in your vacation rental, where you find various brochures for local events and attractions — including an impressive castle. The flyer looks quite amateur and self-printed, but you're a Sucker for medieval castles! The next day, you get up and go to the castle. There's no ticket booth. No one else appears to be around. Well, at least you can explore the place in peace! You enter the castle and find yourself in a magnificent throne room. Suddenly the big, wooden door locks behind you and you realize that maybe (again) This was not such a good idea. The castle is full of mysteries. Only if you can solve all of the puzzles together in time will you escape. If not, your creepy host will probably never let you leave again.
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
EXIT: The Forbidden Castle
While vacationing in an idyllic village in the mountains you visit a castle and find yourself in a magnificent throne room. Suddenly the big, wooden door locks behind you! The castle is full of mysteries. Can you escape the castle before it's too late?
Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
- Escape Room Game for the Home
- For 1 to 4 Players
- 60 to 120 minute playing time
- Includes materials for single use.
- This game can be played only once, because you markup, fold, and tear the game materials.