Spin your webs of intrigue and betrayal with courts of stone, The second sourcebook for the legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game! This 144-page setting guide takes you inside the mighty castles and courts that act as the political centers of Rogan here, courtiers scheme to destroy their enemies and shape the future of the empire to their design. Treachery lies behind every false smile, and spies and assassins lurk in every shadow. Courts of stone Details The treacherous battle fields of words and intentions, as well as the courtiers who plot the course of the emerald empire and their shinobi agents. Along with game master support for running adventures based around politics, Romance, and intrigue, you will also find a wealth of information about the masters of the court, the crane Clan. Do you have the cunning to survive the courts of Rogan?
- This 144-page setting guide is the essential guide to castles and politics in Rogan
- A new wealth of information on the crane Clan grants deeper insight into the left hand of the Emperor
- Rules for the deer Clan allow you to integrate this new minor Clan into your adventures
- Gm support includes guidance for running Intrigue and romance-themed adventures, and creating your own court
- Support for shinobi characters help you integrate amoral Masters of the shadows into your games