The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls was designed by Edmund McMillen. The objective of the Binding of Isaac card game is to combine the adventurous spirit of the Binding of Isaac video game with an easy to pick up and play solution. Simply pull the game off the shelves, and you've got 30 minutes of strategic and competitive fun at your fingertips.
STARTING THE BATTLE
It is time to begin the monster board game! Cain will go first and if no one has Cain, the saddest player must go first. The goal of the game is to strategically play loot cards, gain treasure, and attack monsters to gain souls. To begin their turn the player can choose to do any of the following.
- Play a loot card.
- Buy a treasure card.
- Attack a monster.
- Activate a player card to play an additional loot card
SLAYING THE MONSTER:
Attack monsters by rolling the dice to see if you've rolled high enough to do damage. Multiple bad rolls could leave your character dead. If you die, you will not leave the Binding of Isaac board game but pay a death penalty by doing the following.
- Lose 1 Cent.
- Destroy one non-eternal treasure.
- Discard one loot card.
- Turn all items and player cards sideways and end the turn.
THE END OF PLAYER’S TURN:
All monster and player cards are healed. Discard any loot cards if you have more than 10. The turn passes to the player on the left and looting, buying, and attacking continues.
- 340x Cards
- 100x Custom Coins
- 6 Sided Die (D6)
- 8 Sided Die (D8)
- SACRIFICE, BETRAYAL, AND HOARDING - The RPG board game starts by giving each player their character cards, item cards, three loot cards, and coins. Each player takes turns playing loot cards, buying items from the store, staying alive, or attacking the beast! The first player to obtain four souls reigns supreme. Are you ready to tackle The Bloat and his evil counterparts?
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? - This multiplayer board game challenges teens, young adults, and families, ages 13+, to strategize, cooperate, barter, and even betray each other to win. Together, or against each other, each player makes game-time decisions and rolls to take the crown.
- FOR PARTIES AND GATHERINGS - Bring the fun to any get together with this fun and easy to learn battle card game. Taking only 15 minutes to learn and a little healthy competition, this fantasy game will unite all of your friends and family. Break the ice, enjoy a short game, and slay some monsters.
- TREASURE CARDS, LOOT CARDS, & CURRENCY - In this role-playing card game, you aren't left out to fend for yourself. Utilize loot cards to give you that leg up on your opponents and monster. Don’t worry if you need to buy some items to move forward in your game. Our role-playing card game includes currency and treasure cards so you can buy items to help you win.
- INCLUDES - The main objective of the dice card game is to fight the monsters and get souls. To accomplish that, you get a total of 340 loot, treasure, and monster cards, 100 Custom Binding of Isaac coins, a 6 sided dice (d6), 8 sided die (d8) and a rulebook. The strategy opportunities are endless. Are you ready?