Designed by Reiner Knizia Kingdoms is a fast-paced strategic contest of wits in which two to four players attempt to outthink and outmaneuver each other as they establish castles across the land. By building castles in the richest regions players stand to reap the most rewards. But the most sought after regions may be infested with dragons trolls or other hazards that seek to rob your kingdom of its riches. First published by Fantasy Flight Games in 2002 Kingdoms has been updated in a comprehensive new version which features detailed plastic castles a streamlined ruleset and other welcome game enhancements.
- A fast-paced strategic board game for two to four players
- Designed by the prolific and talented Reiner Knizia
- An abstract tile placement game in which players take the roles of kings seeking to expand their domains
- The revised edition of a 2002 release
- Features detailed plastic castles, a streamlined ruleset and other enhancements