Blood on the Altar is the third Mythos Pack in The Dunwich Legacy cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game. Its sixty cards (including a complete
playset of each new player card), challenge you to delve the secrets of Dunwich, where you suspect a series of recent disappearances may be related to the events in Arkham. But the more you explore, the more you get the impression the townsfolk aren’t exactly pleased to see you.
Even as your investigation of the town leads you to many of the locations
infamously identified in H.P. Lovecraft’s classic tale,
The Dunwich Horror, the player cards in
Blood on the Altar allow you to translate the
experience you gained in your previous adventures to Permanent new Talents, several new assets, events, and skill cards, and higher-level,
more efficient versions of cards from the Core Set.
Features & details
- the third mythos pack in the dunwich legacy cycle for arkham horror: the card game
- investigators travel to dunwich and explore many of its most infamous locations
- a randomized setup ensures your search for a secret chamber varies from game to game
- twenty-five player cards, including a complete playset of each, allow you to level up your deck
- requires a copy of the arkham horror: the card game core set and the dunwich legacy
- Skill level: Intermediate