The Sea is Calm. The sun is shining. You're on the perfect sailing excursion. But then you spot something on the horizon. Dark clouds are rolling in unusually fast. Soon The sun has disappeared and darkness has surrounded you. Everything is absolutely still. Until suddenly, out of nowhere, a mighty gust of wind capsizes your boat. You are knocked unconscious. When you wake up, you are on a black sand beach. There's no sign of your boat, not even wreckage. You look around and find an old book and a mysterious golden Compass disk. A boat is chained to a palm tree. Everything on this Island seems to be secured with locks. And you soon come to realize: you must figure out all the combinations to open the locks in to order to escape. If not, you will never leave this Island! Can you solve the riddles left for you and escape the Island?.
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
EXIT: The Forgotten Island
You’re on the perfect sailing excursion when dark clouds start rolling in. A mighty gust of wind capsizes your boat and knocks you unconscious. You wake up on a black sand beach and there’s no sign of your boat. Can you solve the riddles left for you and escape the island?
Difficulty Level: 3 of 5.
- Escape room game for the home.
- For 1 to 4 players.
- 60 to 120 minute playing time.
- Includes materials for single use.
- This game can be played only once, because you markup, fold, and tear the game materials.