The old Kingdom is in danger. Enemy armies are attacking from all directions thanks to the dark Lord, who seeks to cast eternal darkness across the land. Players must band together to collect the fabled power stones and complete the magical amulet. If they succeed, they'll save the empire and win the game. However, should even one area fall under the control of the dark Lord, the players lose the game immediately. A dice-rolling fantasy game for 2-4 players.
The old kingdom is in grave danger. Dispatched by the Master of Shadows, enemy armies are attacking from every direction. Now only you can save the ancient kingdom by banding together and defeating those armies.
In this cooperative game, all of the players win when they have collected enough power stones, or all players lose when the Master of Shadows and his armies conquer one of the four territories of the kingdom. Will your team of adventurers defeat the Master of Shadows?
- For ages 10 and up
- 2-4 players
- Play Time: 30 minutes
- Double-sided boards, additional heroes, and special enemy cards give this game countless scenarios for great replay value.
Matthew Dunstan was born in Sydney, Australia in 1987. His oldest memories of playing parlor games go back to playing card games with his grandmother. Today he works as a chemist at the University of Cambridge in England.
Brett J. Gilbert, born in 1971, grew up in Leicestershire in the middle of England. After studying materials science and metallurgy at Cambridge University, he worked for a time in editorial and design management, but he is now a full-time game designer.
What's in the box?
- 4 Skulls, 8 power stones, 4 end of game markers
- 24 Hero and bonus dice, 1 territory die
- 10 Hero boards, 3 placement boards
- 5 chain tiles, 4 board connectors
- 1 Boundary tile, 6 barrier tiles
- 4 Game board pieces (double-sided)
- 54 Game cards
- 1 Rulebook
- Fate lies in your hands! Each player receives a set of dice and a hero character with special abilities; players work together to protect the four Realms from the Master of Shadows and his minions.
- Use the results of your dice roll and your hero ability to complete challenges in the four Realms.
- Once all challenges in a realm are complete, you gain a power stone; collect enough power stones and declare victory over the master of Shadows!
- Perfect choice for fans of dice-rolling fantasy games.
- An exciting cooperative game that plays quickly and features a modular board with multiple difficulty levels, making the game customizable and replayable.